Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Azerbaijani male, 24

Age: 24
Sex: Male
Nationality: Azerbaijani
Education: PhD Student
Occupation: Research Student

What did you think about Romania and Romanians before your first contacts with this country or its inhabitants?
I thought that they are normal people from ex-Soviet block, who like to drink. Since we may have some ties with the same background, I thought that these people can understand us better. I also assumed that they speak Russian. J

Did this image change after getting to know a Romanian or after visiting the country? How?
Yeah, everything has changed immediately. I got to know some guys who hate Russians. None of them spoke Russian. And all Romanians whom I got to know are brilliant people.

Describe in a few words your best encounter with a Romanian.
My best encounter with a Romanian was during my studies. I met two Romanian girls who were very intelligent. We made several good researches. These people are really hard working and know what to do. Moreover, I observed that they know when to do the right things.

Describe in a few words your worst encounter with a Romanian.
I have not experienced any.

Which words come to your mind when you think about Romanians in general?
Friends
Fun
Drink
Nice people

Which words come to your mind when you think about Romanian women?
The same as previous since I do not have any prejudice and I believe only to what I have seen.

Which words come to your mind when you think about Romanian men?
Sportive
Loving fun
Creative
Always have some wine J

What is the age you associate Romania with?
20-35

What is the drink you associate Romania with?
Actually I am not drinking but, Romanians offered me some wine several times.

What are the brands you associate Romania with?
Really tough question. Maybe Dracula.

Name 3 prominent Romanians
I only heard about Chausescu. (I am even not sure how to spell it.)


What time of the day you associate Romania with?
J It is really funny since once I shared my room with a Romanian guy, and that means all day.

Name the country you associate Romania with?
Moldova

What is the main difference between Romania and your country?
Religion, natural resources, culture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home