Sunday, July 02, 2006

Serbian male, 30

Age: 30
Sex: male
Nationality: serbian
Education:
Occupation:

What did you think about Romania and Romanians before your first contacts with this country or its inhabitants?
poor relaxed late with trends

Did this image change after getting to know a Romanian or after visiting the country? How?
less poor but still poor, relaxed, late with trends

Describe in a few words your best encounter with a Romanian.
Almost everybody I met was nice and relaxed, nothing negative, I come from a SEE culture as well so I can deal with aggressive hosting behavior (like when my mom pushes the guest to eat the cakes even if he is diabetic), I know how to deal with it

Describe in a few words your worst encounter with a Romanian.
One guy that was trying to sell women in a café in bran, that was quite horrible, what made it more horrible is that no one really understood that this is bad, everybody I asked about it thought its funny - even people that had teenage daughters - Romanians I guess mostly think white slavery is funny - also a lot of smoking and bad food but this comes under late with trends

Which words come to your mind when you think about Romanians in general?
no highway
pretty girls
great nature for running
extreme hospitality

Which words come to your mind when you think about Romanian women?
cheating my girlfriend
nice relaxed
need to smoke less
need to eat better food

Which words come to your mind when you think about Romanian men?
too relaxed
need to smoke less

What is the age you associate Romania with?
25-30

What is the drink you associate Romania with?
Ursus beer, I don’t drink beer but I like the name and the bear logo

What are the brands you associate Romania with?
OMV - I only stop at OMV gas stations

Name 3 prominent Romanians
have no idea

What time of the day you associate Romania with?
afternoon

Name the country you associate Romania with?
Italy

What is the main difference between Romania and your country?
Romania is more relaxed and less poor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home